SPORTIX Theme issue

Hi, I have sent this question to the author but I do not have 2 business days to wait for an answer so thought I’d try here. I installed the Sportix Theme and love it, I spent days adding all my content and it looked great, but it’s not showing a Fatal Error on the homepage and I cannot do anything with the website.

At first it was just my PC on Chrome, was fine when testing with Edge. It was displaying fine on other devices so I assumed there was an issue with MY PC and Chrome, however it’s now displaying the error message on Edge as well.

Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method Theme_My_Login::get_active_instance() in /home/morning1/public_html/wp-content/themes/sportix/templates/usermenu-template.php:17 Stack trace: #0 /home/morning1/public_html/wp-includes/template.php(690): require() #1 /home/morning1/public_html/wp-includes/template.php(647): load_template(’/home/morning1/…’, false) #2 /home/morning1/public_html/wp-includes/general-template.php(155): locate_template(Array, true, false) #3 /home/morning1/public_html/wp-content/themes/sportix/templates/submenu-template.php(27): get_template_part(‘templates/userm…’, ‘template’) #4 /home/morning1/public_html/wp-includes/template.php(690): require(’/home/morning1/…’) #5 /home/morning1/public_html/wp-includes/template.php(647): load_template(’/home/morning1/…’, false) #6 /home/morning1/public_html/wp-includes/general-template.php(155): locate_template(Array, true, false) #7 /home/morning1/public_html/wp-content/themes/sportix/templates/headers/customheader-v1.php(30): get_template_part( in /home/morning1/public_html/wp-content/themes/sportix/templates/usermenu-template.php on line 17

I have NO idea how to fix this. I’ve contacted my hosting service who could not duplicate the error and therefore can not help. I have cleared the cache and it displays fine but as soon as I go to another page and then back, the error appears again.

Please help!!

**Update: the error only occurs when I am logged in as any of the admins

Hi,

Thanks for asking your question at Envato forum.

This is your item support

contact with your item author @egemenerd

ask your question right here at comment box hope author will help you to solved your issue cause they are expert on their won theme.

If they ask about purchase key then collect from Here

Still have any question open a Envato help ticket from Here

Thanks