slider revolution

i downloaded wpmls theme and i read its contents, it comes with slider revolution. but when i try to use it, i am asked for a purchase code, kindly help

Bundled plugins donā€™t come with purchase codes.

The plugin will work fine without registering it - the purchase code is just to get extended features like auto updates etc.

Thank you for your response. I have however tried using the items but the theme is very dark and prompts me to register or enter the purchase code all the time

Hi

Iā€™ll be happy to clear this for you.

Theme Bundled plugins do not have their own licenses. This means they cannot be activated mean registered for updates. So you can safely ignore any plugin activation/registration messages.

All bundled plugins update responsibility is the themeā€™s author. Just always download the theme latest version to get latest update plugins and update bundled plugin manually.

If you really want to auto update features by one click then you have to purchase individual license for the plugin(s) and you have to registere/activated the license.
You can check this Help article:

if you are searching for your purchased theme purchase code to register the theme license then you can check Where is My urchase Code:

Thanks

Thank you. I will share the image ans explain more about the problem

Hi @simboni,

Thanks for using Slider Revolution. I believe mgscoder has explained more about why youā€™re required to activate the plugin before you can use the ā€œPremium Featuresā€ as explained here https://revolution.themepunch.com/direct-customer-benefits/ . If you need further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact us via our email at help@themepunch.support

Thanks!
KC
ThemePunch

This is the view i get on the slider. Is it ok?
Or there is something wrong?

Hi

for your theme bundle slider plugin the screenshots images are fine.
If you like to get unlock Premium Features you have to purchase the slider plugin from the plugin author and have to register the purchased plugin license.

I think you can ignore all register (purchase code) request and the plugin will work fine for you.

Thanks

Hello, i am trying to add an html code on my bundled plugin slidee revolution. I am receiving an ajax error. Kindly help me fix the problem.

Also how can i add a search button on my slide

Slider revolution bundled plug in

Hi @simboni,

Thanks for your reply. Iā€™d like you to know that an ā€œAjax Errorā€ usually relates to insufficient server resources. Kindly contact your hosting provider and ask them to increase your server PHP resources. Then, give it another try and see if it helps. If you need further assistance, purchase a copy of the plugin here and the license key you receive will allow you to open a support ticket in our support center where we can help you further with this.

Thanks!
KC
ThemePunch

Hello, i cant send activation emails during registration. Kindly advise

Hi @simboni,

Thanks for your reply. Kindly send us an email at help@themepunch.support and weā€™ll assist you further with this.

Thanks!

KC
ThemePunch

Hey Envatoā€¦ Not to beat a dead horse here, since apparently this is a problem you are very aware of and choose to do nothing about itā€¦

Iā€™m not really sure if your aware at how your coming off to your customers, but I have a small business with 15 to 20 employees and I would fire someone for talking to our customers the way Iā€™ve been reading most of your responses. Now, you may just not care, but your talking to these people like they were given something for free and complaining because it wasnā€™t enough. But in case you havenā€™t noticed, most of these templates average about $60. May not be much to you but thatā€™s half a days work to some people.

If these folks are like me, itā€™s not the money, itā€™s wasted time. I needed a new wordpress theme and I needed Slider Revolution. I found the theme I wanted and according to Envato, it came with the plugin. So I block off half a day to work on our site and well, the rest is history. Now, Iā€™m pretty sure that somewhere in your stuff, you cover your own six about the bundled stuff, but that is not the point. My theme was $59. Gladly paid for it. Great product. And if you had just said, ā€œHey, this does not include a license and/or the hundreds of templates and endless add ons that come with it,ā€ I would paid whatever I needed to to get what I needed.

But instead, Iā€™ve spent half my day tryin to figure our why the purchase code I paid for doesnā€™t work and the rest of the time fixing it.

Oh, and your may want to lay off the, ā€œItā€™s ok, you can still use it stuff.ā€ Time guys, Time. Thereā€™s one helluva learning curve in the hundreds of templates and add ons that come with Slider Revolution. Most of your customers donā€™t buy your stuff so they can just turn around and have to spend a day learning a plugin, and then only getting a half a## version of the great stuff they see in their templates.

You guys have got great stuff here, you donā€™t need this amateur crap, just to make a few extra sales. All itā€™s gonna take are a few viral youtube videos and someone else will step up because yaā€™ll didnā€™t.

1 Like