Slider Revolution License Key not working

I purchased a WordPress theme (Ekoterra - NonProfit & Ecology WordPress Theme) from Envato Market store and installed it successfully with all the plugins but the slider revolutions requires a license key. I have entered the Item Purchase Code from Envato but its not working. There is no other key that caomes with the purchase.

I need to start my project immediately, this problem is delaying the whole project.

Hi,

I’ll be happy to clear this for you.

Theme Bundled plugins do not have their own licenses (purchase code). This means they cannot be activated mean registered for updates. So you can safely ignore any plugin activation/registration messages and Theme Bundled plugin will work fine for you.

All bundled plugins update responsibility is the theme’s author. Just always download the theme latest version to get latest update plugins and update bundled plugin manually.

If you really want to auto update features by one click then you have to purchase individual license for the plugin(s) and you have to register/activate the license.
You can check this Help article:

Automatic updates and support directly from the plugin author is only for those who will purchase the plugin directly from the plugin author.

Thanks

But Envato sold me the theme with Slider revolution embedded in it. I cannot activate the slider without the license key.
I add the license key, but it is not recognised.
Take some responsibility please.

Hi @angelafobspencer ,

Thanks for using Slider Revolution. As you have received our plugin via a theme purchase, there are two options:

1. For setup and integration issues, please contact the theme author directly. If you want to update the plugin, you will have to wait for the theme author to include the latest version in their theme. With the latest plugin .zip file you can then do a manual update. How to update to 6.0+ via FTP - Slider Revolution

2. If you need direct support from us as well as automatic updates in the backend, you can purchase a plugin license from us here Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin by themepunch | CodeCanyon . The license key you receive will allow you to activate the plugin backend and will unlock the automatic update feature for you. When commenting on the Envato item page or submitting a ticket to our support system here https://support.sliderrevolution.com/ . Also, as a premium member, you’ll receive the benefits listed here Design a million-dollar looking website with ONE single intuitive plugin - Slider Revolution

We hope that this clears things up a bit! If you’ve further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via our contact form here themepunch's profile on CodeCanyon

Thanks!

KC
ThemePunch

2 Likes

I have also a rev slider key from 2014 which is not activated and not working, hw comes?

Hi @furkanbutt,

Thanks for using Slider Revolution. We’ll need to check your license key. Kindly contact us using this form themepunch's profile on CodeCanyon and we’ll attend to you asap!

Thanks!
KC
ThemePunch

Hi thanks for your reply!

It took a while but after like an hour it just worked , revslider is now registered.

Again thanks you for your reply.

Bye!

Furkan

1 Like