I want to start a topic on CodeCanyon item optimization for internal search.
I would love to learn how other authors optimize their item pages for internal search (not Google).
- What are your best practices?
- How many times do you update your plugin?
- Are there specific tips for images, screenshots and thumbnails?
- How long should the item page be?
- What is the optimal number of images/screenshots?
- Are there any Envato published articles or how-to’s on how items are indexed and ranked in the search?
Note #1: This is not about optimizing the item page for Google, but for CodeCanyon’s internal search engine.
Note #2: The few other topics and discussions about this subject are either too old or have no replies at all.