regarding avada theme gallery

hello, to All

i am using
http://theme-fusion.com/avada/portfolio-grid/

this gallery, with my website
but i cant use it as subcategery
i have menu - then product list of 6 prduct each list have 10 sublis mean 60 prodcuts

i want us this gallery 6 times every page will 60 product but i can do it,

can anybody help me

if there any confusion plz tell me will explain it more

You mean you have SIX items EACH with TEN images PER item? That might require some custom coding to make it work properly

Hi !!

Charlie

thanks men…

see i have a prduct list under it 6 product

each product have 10 parts,

ike in product i have book printing matchine now there inside of it,
book prniting

book biding
total ten like this

now i want to use this
book prniting
book biding
all 10

at time,

but when i do it
its show all 60 products here

Hey,

This is Themefusion. We can answer any questions you have on our support forum where we handle support. Sign up with your purchase code and post a new topic with your questions.

If you have further questions or need assistance with that, signup and post on our support forum and our support team will take good care of you. Create a free account there, then create a new topic with your questions and include your site URL and version of Avada and we will be with you promptly.

If the issue persists, please post this up on our support forum and our support team will take good care of you. Create a new topic with details about the issue, your site URL and version of Avada, then post a second reply with your username/password and mark it as a “private” reply so only we will see those credentials and will be able to login and check the issue.

Click Here To Create A Forum Account & Get Free Support

Thank you, we look forward to serving you!