Purchased the template and hosting provider is saying template has malicious code

I purchased the template Gosearch - Digital Marketing Agency HTML Template - Hosting provider is saying template has malicious code and stopped the services and disabled all JavaScript files. Kindly also recommend the hosting provider where we can use the templates.

Hello,

There may be issue in your other files because all templates approved by envato after testing of developers and also envato reviewer. So there is not possibility of malicious code.

You can also scan your pc and download files from themeforest again from your download area. About hosting you can ask to hosting for more details. you can also contact to author for more help about html template

How to contact an author:

Thanks,
Codelayers.

I am using your files, not mine. Kindly check the audit file as attached. These files are provided by your template.

I can’t do the same download and upload again as I have done already so many times. kindly as soon as possible with your team. I am attaching the report.

Regards,

########USER = marketchimpscom and Sat Oct 29 22:37:38 EDT 2022 ###########
~/marketchimpscom/public_html/images/background/background.php
~/marketchimpscom/public_html/fonts/app.php
~/marketchimpscom/public_html/js/slick.js
~/marketchimpscom/public_html/js/bootstrap.min.js
~/marketchimpscom/public_html/js/appear.js
~/marketchimpscom/public_html/js/script.js
~/marketchimpscom/public_html/js/graph.js
~/marketchimpscom/public_html/js/owl.js
~/marketchimpscom/public_html/js/wow.js
~/marketchimpscom/public_html/js/main-slider-script.js
~/marketchimpscom/public_html/js/jquery-ui.js
~/marketchimpscom/public_html/js/map-script.js
~/marketchimpscom/public_html/js/jquery.js
~/marketchimpscom/public_html/js/chart.js
~/marketchimpscom/public_html/js/jquery.fancybox.pack.js
~/marketchimpscom/public_html/js/knob.js
~/marketchimpscom/public_html/js/validate.js
~/marketchimpscom/public_html/js/jquery.countdown.js
~/marketchimpscom/public_html/js/jquery.fancybox-media.js
~/marketchimpscom/public_html/js/respond.js
~/marketchimpscom/public_html/js/jquery.easing.min.js
~/marketchimpscom/public_html/plugins/revolution/js/jquery.themepunch.enablelog.js
~/marketchimpscom/public_html/plugins/revolution/js/source/jquery.themepunch.enablelog.js
~/marketchimpscom/public_html/plugins/revolution/js/source/jquery.themepunch.tools.min.js
~/marketchimpscom/public_html/plugins/revolution/js/source/jquery.themepunch.revolution.js
~/marketchimpscom/public_html/plugins/revolution/js/source/tp-color-picker.js
~/marketchimpscom/public_html/plugins/revolution/js/tp-color-picker.min.js
~/marketchimpscom/public_html/plugins/revolution/js/jquery.themepunch.tools.min.js
~/marketchimpscom/public_html/plugins/revolution/js/extensions/revolution.extension.migration.min.js
~/marketchimpscom/public_html/plugins/revolution/js/extensions/source/revolution.extension.parallax.js
~/marketchimpscom/public_html/plugins/revolution/js/extensions/source/revolution.extension.video.js
~/marketchimpscom/public_html/plugins/revolution/js/extensions/source/revolution.extension.migration.js
~/marketchimpscom/public_html/plugins/revolution/js/extensions/source/revolution.extension.layeranimation.js
~/marketchimpscom/public_html/plugins/revolution/js/extensions/source/revolution.extension.navigation.js
~/marketchimpscom/public_html/plugins/revolution/js/extensions/source/revolution.extension.actions.js
~/marketchimpscom/public_html/plugins/revolution/js/extensions/source/revolution.extension.carousel.js
~/marketchimpscom/public_html/plugins/revolution/js/extensions/source/revolution.extension.slideanims.js
~/marketchimpscom/public_html/plugins/revolution/js/extensions/source/revolution.extension.kenburn.js
~/marketchimpscom/public_html/plugins/revolution/js/extensions/revolution.extension.carousel.min.js
~/marketchimpscom/public_html/plugins/revolution/js/extensions/revolution.extension.parallax.min.js
~/marketchimpscom/public_html/plugins/revolution/js/extensions/revolution.extension.actions.min.js
~/marketchimpscom/public_html/plugins/revolution/js/extensions/revolution.extension.video.min.js
~/marketchimpscom/public_html/plugins/revolution/js/extensions/revolution.extension.navigation.min.js
~/marketchimpscom/public_html/plugins/revolution/js/extensions/revolution.extension.kenburn.min.js
~/marketchimpscom/public_html/plugins/revolution/js/extensions/revolution.extension.slideanims.min.js
~/marketchimpscom/public_html/plugins/revolution/js/extensions/revolution.extension.layeranimation.min.js
~/marketchimpscom/public_html/plugins/revolution/js/jquery.themepunch.revolution.min.js

Hello,

Contact template author from above link, they will further support you.

Thanks,
Codelayers.

It’s an HTML template therefore unlikely to have any issues - it has minimal files either on CSS or JS. It is highly unlikely that this template has an issue - more possible that your own computer is infected with malware or your server isn’t that great.

Virustotal (quite reliable) says there’s nothing wrong with the demo

Dear charlie,

Its not an index file. You entered the url of index. Issues is already attached in notepad file. Please check the notepad file which i sent you already.

Regards,

Hi,
We are sorry to hear that.
Please send us a support ticket via this link https://themekalia.ticksy.com/
Our team will check the issue.