Done! :trophy: :medal_sports:
I missed 11 weeks :grimacing:
Good luck to all!

2 Likes

English Premier League, as always on top! :rofl:

3 Likes

Done/

2 Likes

Aaaaaaahhhhhh English League Postponed May be the reason is Coronavirus :dizzy_face: :dizzy_face: :dizzy_face:

The English championship is suspended until April due to a coronavirus!

The English Premier League on its official website announced the suspension of the current draw of the championship until April 4 in connection with the coronavirus epidemic.

Similar measures were taken in the championship , first and Second leagues of England, which are part of the Football League.

Earlier, Arsenal, Chelsea and Everton were quarantined due to symptoms and confirmed cases of infection . Also today, on March 13, it became known about the suspension of the current draws of the Champions League and the Europa League.

An outbreak of COVID-19 was recorded in China at the end of last year. According to the latest data, more than 4.9 thousand people died from it. At the same time, more than 70 thousand of those infected have been cured. to date, more than 134 thousand cases of infection with the virus have been recorded in the world.

3 Likes

So it looks like we’ll need to wrap this one up early :smiley: I’ll go through it in the next few days and be back here to wrap it up with our amazing footy winners!

2 Likes

Hi @KingDog

just my request please announce 3 winners and 5 runnersup for this early wrap.

Thanks

Yes! @KingDog I think now time to announced these.

• Second Place: Football Player badge + (Special Prize to be determined)
  • Third Place: Football Player badge + (Special Prize to be determined)
  • 4th Place - 50th Place Football Player badge
1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: I will be very happy if i received both of :sweat_smile: :joy:

1 Like

Please rewind the standings to two weeks ago, when I was still in 1st place!! :sweat_smile: what have I done?)) Almost a year to go to success and two weeks before the end, break down :pleading_face:

Ah, at least it was a lesson to me for the rest of my life - there are no words to convey this…

But hope that everything in this life for the best! :soccer:

3 Likes