Premier League Football Predictions Contest 2019-2020

No! It’s not fair :rage:
The tournament will probably end in the summer and all the remaining matches will be played!

1 Like

Do you think they’ll continue after this over or just scrap the season?

1 Like

Hi! I think we should wait until the official decision on the end of the tournament. The tournament is currently suspended. I suggest we wait!

2 Likes

I think no one sure about this issue cause when COVID-19 will be normal

The management of the English Premier League assured that it does not intend to permanently cancel game of the current season because of the coronavirus. :mask:

It will be fair if all participants can forecast to the end… :checkered_flag:

:pray:

2 Likes

I think everyone will agree with me…
The virus will be suppressed, and we will all return to normal very soon!
I wish you all good health !!! But ! The result of our tournament cannot be calculated at the moment :nerd_face:

Ahh excellent! Then the contest will continue :smiley:

2 Likes

Has anything changed in the topic? It will be a continuation of fun, is it the end? I have not heard about any probable date of the resumption of league matches…

1 Like

The Premier League season runs from Friday, August 9, 2019 - Sunday, May 17, 2020 I think there is no possibility to start the League again for the rest match before May 17, 2020 @KingDog can think about it. The Premier League Football Predictions Contest owner @KingDog may give a highlight on this.

2 Likes

We’re going to keep it open in case the season starts up again :grin:

3 Likes

We will be happy if we getting update before start :raised_hand:

1 Like

Hi! :face_with_monocle: It was reported that the season will continue on June 13.
But!
I have an idea and suggestion for our tournament! You can make a simulation of the remaining football matches on the computer, it does not take much time, a maximum of a week, two rounds a day! The simulation can be set for 5 minutes in a match :grin:. But this would be more fair than an early end to the tournament.

Some news sources report that the English Premier League will continue the tournament on June 9 ! :nerd_face:

1 Like

thanks for reporting :+1:, it will help participant to role the contest.

1 Like

Hello everyone. The tournament continues on June 17 ! :soccer:

3 Likes

yes June 17 will start again for the rest 92 Matches. Get ready to go …

1 Like

I still didn’t understand how to get the badge even though I participated super hard in all tournaments, brother?

Can’t wait, mates! Been a Liverpool fan since the 80’s and it seems like it’s been ages without the Premier league! :raised_hands: :beers: :raised_hands:

Badges are assigned after the contest ends :grin:

4 Likes

Forgot to check in here kwst ( Dmytro Halishchev )