I have submit a new plugin to Codecanyon and got a feedback :
As a courtesy, preventive check:
- Make sure that the code doesn’t raise any PHP errors, notices or warnings. Enable WP_DEBUG.
- Include CSS/JS file the right way using wp_enqueue
- Please do not deregister or ignore the default version of jQuery being used by the theme and load a custom version.
- Run the code through the plugincheck WP plugin.
- Make sure no deprecated methods are being used by the plugin. The
above plugin will catch most of them so just do a quick check.
So i did bought Plugincheck and run it, when check my plugin it show the red error:
Function not found: dbDelta
Method not found: $wpdb::collate
Method not found: WP_Widget::__construct
Method not found: $wpdb::get_results
Method not found: WP_Widget::update
Method not found: $wpdb::insert
Method not found: $wpdb::query
How can i fix it?
Thank so much !