plugin license

I want use Visual Composer and Slider Revolution in my new theme for themeforest.
Which License should I buy (Regular License or Extended License)?

In Slider Revolution’s description it says:

If you want to use Slider Revolution in your Theme here on ThemeForest purchase ONE extended license for EACH theme (as long as there is no Developer License available) you put on the marketplace! If you have questions about this agreement please

For Visual Composer just send them an email (or write a comment) to get permission and then buy an extended license.