revolution slider extend license question

Hi,

We want to use revolution slider in our premium themes as avada and some other popular theme does. Now if we buy the extended license of the revolution slider, are we allowed to pack this plugin inside our theme and sell our theme for our user. Is extended license valid only for single theme or we can use it in our other premium themes too. Any suggestions are welcome.

Regards,
Sovit

I think extended license allows you to use it in your premium theme but it’s one extended license per theme.

The rules have changed recently, and including a Codecanyon element into a Themeforest theme is not allowed unless you have permission from the author.

The new license rules require you to get permission from the author, but the author can allow everyone permission by placing a note on the item page. This author put the following note on the item page:

If you want to use the RevSlider in your Theme here on ThemeForest too please purchase 1 extended license for each theme (as long as there is no Developer License available) you put on the marketplace! If you have questions about this agreement please contact us: http://www.themeforest.net/user/themepunch#from

Be sure to take a screenshot of that and keep it on file

guys i want use Revolution slider in our premium themes.
how can i buy extended license

Hi,
I bought extended license of Slider Revolution plugin. Can I use this plugin for all my web projects. If not, then what’s the difference between Single and Extended license. What’s the point of spending money on Extended license. Can anyone please let me know whether I can use extended licensed revolution slider plugin for multiple websites.

Many Thanks

1 Like
fillerspace said

The new license rules require you to get permission from the author, but the author can allow everyone permission by placing a note on the item page.

Be sure to take a screenshot of that and keep it on file

Agree with fillerspace.

Hi,
Bottom line: does the extended license of Slider Revolution plugin allow me to use the plugin for all my website projects, or do I need to pay for a license each time?

any license (regular or extended) can be used for only one end product. Extended License is still limited to a single end product. So, for each end product (as like website) you have to purchase individual license. Thanks

Hi @katrielshlomo,

Thanks for using Slider Revolution. Kindly refer to this article https://www.themepunch.com/faq/licensing-information/ that explains more about our product licensing information. I hope this clears it up and if you’ve further questions, email us at help@themepunch.support

Thanks!

KC
ThemePunch