please help!

what’s wrong with my designs please help!

Hello everyone I have tried to submit my designs on graphic River an I received this email so please help me and tell me what’s wrong with my designs. Thanks

I have received this email

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Desk Calendar Mockups” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

Here is the comment from your Envato Quality team reviewer:

Unfortunately your submission doesn’t meet our current minimum technical quality requirements for the category it was submitted to. Please consider taking some time to familiarize yourself with our current library and quality levels of popular items before resubmitting.

We appreciate your submission and look forward to seeing your future submissions.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice:

Visit our forums and ask fellow authors for feedback. Our helpful community will be glad to lend a hand.

Check out this Help Center article to understand why and how items get rejected.

Remember you can get help, in the form of tutorials or skilled professionals, on Envato Tuts+ and Envato Studio.

We hope to see a new submission from you soon!

All the best!

Envato Quality team

Still have questions? Contact our Help Center.

Your 3D scene, shaders, light setup needs more work.

hi i rather like what u have here, but there is a bit more work to put into it, from where i sit. For me, there are some issues , especially as regard to the main support and the pen. In all the preview shots that u are showing, they do not have completely satisfying shadowing enough. I am likely to say the same for the pen, but, honestly , i think that this is even truer for the pen than for the support as the pen clearly does not look realistic at the moment , according to me. Otherwise , a bit more as a “sideway comment” i would tell u that u would be well inspired to try to select a cooler calendar template to put in your mockup as this one is clearly not selling. U have to figure out that all details matter and that by placing a rather plain, flat and dull template like this in your mockup , u end up shooting a bullet in your foot and decrease the potential appeal that the item may generate towards potential buyers or even the reviewer beforehand …

:rofl:

:joy::rofl:

Something wrong?

?! what is so laughable?

Nico, your feedback is more laughable than mine :slight_smile: He is laughing too hard can’t type a proper reply.