Perfect Pairs Email Campaign FAQs

We’re putting together an email marketing campaign that will feature a number of AudioJungle and VideoHive items, plus ThemeForest & CodeCanyon items, offered at a 50% discount for one week. If you’d like to be involved, please use the links below to see full terms and conditions, and nominate items from your portfolio.

Nominations and full terms:

FAQs

What is the campaign?

We’re looking for some Perfect Pairs - video and audio items that work amazingly well together. We’ll be featuring these pairings in a collection page, and promoting them via email to our most engaged ThemeForest, CodeCanyon, AudioJungle and VideoHive customers.

What if I want to withdraw my nomination?

If you’ve changed your mind, simply post in this thread and let us know that you want to withdraw your item from consideration. Include the item link, so we know which one to remove from our list.

Can I nominate my item for more than one promotional campaign?

Yes, as we are currently also taking item submissions for our Envato Birthday campaign. You are welcome to nominate the same item for both, just be aware that if your item is selected for the Perfect Pairs email campaign it will not be eligible for inclusion in the Birthday Sale due to the 30-day price change rule.

How are items selected?

All items nominated must meet the criteria selection listed above. Items for the promotion will then be chosen by the Envato Marketing team.

Who is responsible for changing the price of items?

All item prices will be automatically changed at the beginning of the Perfect Pair sale.

After the promotion ends, you may want to leave a discount in place, manually return the item’s price to its original level, or set a different price altogether. As with all pricing decisions under our Author-Driven Pricing policy, that’s entirely up to you.

Timeline of events

• July 4th: We launched the nomination process (you’re reading it right now!)
  • July 14th: Item nominations close.
  • July 18th: We’ll inform the authors of selected items and provide more details via email.
  • July 23rd: Campaign launches (TBC)
  • July 30th: Campaign closes (TBC)

We’re looking forward to seeing all your nominations and helping you to promote your incredible items! If you have any questions, please let us know in this thread.

4 Likes

Hi @BenLeong ,
I have a question.
I’m an Audiojungle author. The Videohive author who used my track in his item texted to me and suggest taking a part of this campaign with him. I would be happy to join, but unfortunately I didn’t know that Envato will start some campaign, so I made my own sale week.
I changed price of this track for period from July 1 to July 7,
after July 7 I will return price to old value.
What we can do in this situation?
Can VideoHive author use this track in his nomination?
Thank you in advance for your response.

Hi @onlineplanet! Unfortunately, your AJ track wouldn’t be eligible for this promotion - we can’t advertise an item as having a discount, unless there has been a stable price to apply that discount from.

The VH author’s item would still be eligible, if they don’t change their item price at all between June 23 - July 23. Our Email Marketing team is using the optional author recommendations in the nomination form as a starting point, but they’ll also be pairing up some items themselves.

Ok, I see. Thank you for your quick response!

Emails have just gone out to all the authors selected for this campaign - if you have an email from our Community Marketing address, you’re in!

Quick reminder that the campaign discount will be automatically applied to item prices when the campaign launches next week - please don’t try applying those discounts yourself, as any other price changes will mean you lose your spot in the campaign.

Hey, I think there was a field to choose how much the discount will be, or am I wrong?

@BenLeong I think I have chosen 30% discount but now in my email its 50% discount. Can you please make it 30% discount ?

@dzeriho & @XLDevelopment - you may be thinking of the Envato Birthday campaign - that one had a range of discounts (30-50%) on the nomination form, and will use a dedicated campaign landing page. Birthday Campaign item selection is currently underway (we received almost 4500 nominations for it!) and won’t be announced until July 31.

Yesterday’s acceptance emails are for Perfect Pairs. That’s an email-only campaign which features 20 pairs of Audio/Video or Website/Plugin items, all at a 50% discount. It will be sent to the most engaged customer segments from the Envato Market lists.

Both campaigns had their nominations running at the same time, but they’ll be running at different times: Perfect Pairs runs from July 23-30, and the Envato Birthday campaign runs from August 13-20.

If you’d like to withdraw your item nominations from this campaign, please let me know ASAP! The Email team is currently building the Perfect Pairs emails, ready to send out next Tuesday.

Cool! My bad, thank you.

1 Like

Thank you for info. Of course I am in :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know! :slight_smile:

what if i lost this chance? will be another email campaign in the next month or something?

There will definitely be more email campaigns in future - if this format works well, we’ll do something similar again. The Email Marketing team is continually testing out new formats, too, so we’ll be using a lot of different types of item callout over the coming year.