Payoneer Multiple Cards

Can i have 2 payoneer cards?

I want my parents to have a card for emergencies.

Also interesting

Also wanted to know this. If i start a second account with the same owner name, can i have a second card too? or maybe add the second account to the card?

I am not sure if you can have multiple Payoneer cards from a single Payoneer partner but of course you can have multiple Payoneer cards from different Payoneer partners.

P.S. multiple Payoneer cards will result in paying more service fees to Payoneer.

Im so envious to hear that someone wants a second card, while it has been since November 2012, that my first card has not yet arrived. Thanks Payoneer :smiley:

Mocarg said

Can i have 2 payoneer cards?

I want my parents to have a card for emergencies.

Currently we only support having (1) card per person. The card to card transfer service is enabled for Envato members, however, so if your wife applies for a card of her own you will be able to send funds from your account to hers (at no charge).

3alisha said

Im so envious to hear that someone wants a second card, while it has been since November 2012, that my first card has not yet arrived. Thanks Payoneer :smiley:

I’m sorry to hear that! Can you contact me at nissimal@payoneer.com? I’d be happy to look in to the status of your card shipment.

Nissim | Payoneer Community Manager | payoneer.com

Nissim. Thanks. But can i link to accounts to the same card for example?

duotive said

Nissim. Thanks. But can i link to accounts to the same card for example?

Yes, you can link multiple partner accounts to the same Payoneer card. This blog post shows exactly how: http://blog.payoneer.com/how-to-add-multiple-partners-on-one-payoneer-card-tips-and-tricks/