(!) Payoneer card and bank withdraw blocked (!)

A message from Payoneer CEO
Source

4 Likes

Well, it’s kinda relieving maybe. Yet “incoming funds to Payoneer users can be withdrawn to bank accounts” or “All funds held in Payoneer are fully liquid and available”… mmm, no sir, I wouldn’t bet on that horse right now…

1 Like

104841858_3941876639221067_8798759680687305603_n

Some people, who tried to logged in today, got window that they must accept rules. And this is what they see in rules. As for me - I didn’t get such window, but I see that I got message in account near year ago that new rules are applied automatically and if I read this message, than I accepted new rules.

So, it’s not new rules, they were added early. I think that they added this rule year or two years ago, because they saw that Wirecard has some problems (if you check FT, you will see that Wirecard has a lot of problems from 2019 year, Payoneer just ensure yourselves from problems, but they didn’t ensure own customers and didn’t give us any possibility to change cards or choose where to store funds)

P.s. but there are good news. Funds outside cards start to work and possible to send them to bank (yesterday, all funds were frozen)

4 Likes

P.s. but there are good news. Funds outside cards start to work and possible to send them to bank (yesterday, all funds were frozen)

they realised if they didn’t make that move, it’s their own nail in the coffin.

Hi @WormwoodMusic !
I was on PayPal before for 5 years (since 2015). I can say that the PayPal is pretty reliable. It’s good that I left the Payoneer in advance (last month).

On commissions: $5- $7 loss (compared to a Payoneer). But almost the same. No difference.

Absolutely YES!

Skrill is a fraudulent company (in my personal negative experience, I have lost money there and they have not been returned to me). And also with Skrill there were a lot of lawsuits due to fraud (other robbed people). I’m glad that Envato removed the Skrill , and I hope that they will not return it!

1 Like

@MeGustaMusic
I wish the FCA would stop “protecting” us for the moment until we’ve retrieved what is ours.

WCSL is working closely with the FCA to address their concerns so that the temporary freeze can be lifted as soon as possible, and your card can continue to operate as before.

What kind of close work is being done by WCSL to bring back cards? Last i heard their CEO was arrested, and all their operations seized.

Until the FCA completes their investigation, you are temporarily unable to use the funds on your card or receive new payments to your card.

That’s the culprit right here. We have to wait for the investigations to be over to have our accounts unfrozen!

@CleanMagicAudio

Skrill is a fraudulent company (in my personal negative experience, I have lost money there and they have not been returned to me). And also with Skrill there were a lot of lawsuits due to fraud (other robbed people). I’m glad that Envato removed the Skrill , and I hope that they will not return it!

This is for users to decide, I’ve relied on it solely until it was removed from the platform, and never lost money to them. At a time like this I’m more than willing to go back to Skrill if i could, and I’m sure many others would like that option back.

I strongly advise you not to use a Skrill, never!
Well, if you want your money to disappear from your account without a trace, then use it!

Please read the official statement of payoneer here: https://blog.payoneer.com/home-page/wirecard-in-the-news-update-regarding-wirecard-and-your-prepaid-card/

1 Like

A part of payoneer’s latest statement:

1 Like

Another part of payoneer’s latest statement:

I have lower fees when I withdraw money to my bank account than when I withdraw at an ATM.

I don’t see what the problem is with withdrawing money to your bank account in your country, and withdrawing it there. As I said in a previous post, I have lower fees when I withdraw money to my bank account…

@CleanMagicAudio, thanks mate! That’s some valuable info! :fist_right::fist_left:

Really? Has anyone been able to withdraw their funds since yesterday? I’ve been trying all day without any success.

@TitanSystems, I was fully aware of their statement and other official announcements, yet personally I can’t just rely on the promise that I will be able to withdraw my future incoming payments normally. I need a solution for my existing funds which are currently withheld and blocked and the facts are that at this very moment this is what I get when I try to transfer my balance to my bank:

PYNRBlock

Eaaaaasy, your future payments will be fine, and a tap in the shoulder are not enough right now.

2 Likes

Totally. Being able to withdraw money to one’s local bank would be great, but right now they blocked that too…

PYNRBlock

1 Like

Does anybody know, where can i find list of countries, where Envato can send SWIFT payments?

1 Like

That error seems to be a real backend error. Have you already asked at the payoneer forums?

Oh God!!! I thought there was no problem, I just tried, and got the same message!!!
They have to solve this problem as soon as possible, otherwise they will lose many customers!

1 Like

A few hours ago my friend withdraw money from Payoneer to local bank. He has Payoneer acount without card.
I have Payoneer account with card and I can’t withdraw.

Who has account without card? Who have withdrawn money successfully?

2 Likes

I guess some users are experiencing this error for whatever reason. I myself had a card and still today was able to successfully send out money to my local bank account. There were no errors what so ever.

2 Likes

Well, that’s something! Thanks so much for sharing the screenshot! :slight_smile: I hope the bank withdrawals are up and running for the rest of us ASAP. Right now Payoneer’s forums are totally ON FIRE with people that’s being unable to withdraw their funds so it doesn’t sound like a coincidence at all.

Thx again!

2 Likes