Page curl style jQuery image animation?

Hey all,

I’m hunting the internet for a jQuery (preferably) plugin that can animate a series of images with a page curl/flip effect from one corner.

eg: the image on top curls back to reveal the image underneath, and so on, until it reaches the original image again. like the jquery cycle plugin.

There’s probably something available on activeden (if you know one off the top of your head feel free to link it) but in this case I would like to avoid flash and try the javascript approach.

Cheers!

Dave

as far as I know the only way to properly do that without flash is using HTML5 canvas, if its what Im thinking

• Ignore. I miss understood your requirements.
dtbaker said

Hey all,

I’m hunting the internet for a jQuery (preferably) plugin that can animate a series of images with a page curl/flip effect from one corner.

eg: the image on top curls back to reveal the image underneath, and so on, until it reaches the original image again. like the jquery cycle plugin.

There’s probably something available on activeden (if you know one off the top of your head feel free to link it) but in this case I would like to avoid flash and try the javascript approach.

Cheers!

Dave

Hope this helps.

weblusive said

Hope this helps.

sorry, animated page curl on a set of images, not just a curl in the corner of a page.

all good think i’ve found a flash solution.