Out of tone??????????

Hi @WormwoodMusic. Thank you very much for your testimony.
I did the test you comment on, and that was also very kindly suggested by @SoniqBranding and there is no detuning.
The truth is that I find it very difficult to record without a keyboard because without being a piano virtuoso, I studied for more than 10 years at the conservatory and I do not do any production without recording.
I have fresh news on the subject.
There is a good one and a not so good one!
The good thing is that the neighbor next to me is a fan of keyboards and always has about 6 or 7 in the bedroom. The thing is, he gave me an 88-key driver. The not so good thing is that this is another M AUDIO, specifically a KEYSTATION 88! : rofl: A simpler and older M AUDIO than the one I had before but brand new.
I think as an intermediate solution what I will do is wait a few weeks hoping that all these terms play well. In the meantime and as soon as I can, I will try to fix my workhorse which right now has a boot problem: A Kurzweil sp2x.
By the way. When you connect the new Keystation Cubase has detected it at the time. Does this mean that the same detuning parameters must necessarily come with it?
Comment again that I didn’t expect these threads to give so much of themselves! : rofl:
The truth is that I am overwhelmed and very grateful for all the responses and support received here. I can certainly say that there is a brutal family.
Heartfelt thanks to all.

1 Like

@Realitybeats . Playing with the mouse was intended to test if the keyboard is faulty. ( sending erratic CC’s, not to replace it for good) :slightly_smiling_face:
If the replacement keyboard doesn’t have the same behaviour, then it’s the keyboard which you need to repair/replace. If it acts the same ( drifty notes, out of tune) then we need to think at other causes, which i actually cannot see atm. Except for a faulty driver.
Try to replace the USB cable too. A faulty USB wiring may lead to sending CC errors too.Check the connectors,too.

1 Like

Dude this used to happen to me then I realized, halfway through a production, that I was slowly adjusting the mod in the tiniest of increments without knowing.

1 Like