Online Approval / Proofing System

I am the owner of a sign and graphics company. I have searched high and low for an electronic proofing / approval system.

What i am looking for would allow me to upload one or multiple images (jpg) for customers to approve, deny, or request changes. Once the images are uploaded, it would send an email to the client, and email me when a selection is made.

Unlike proofhq.com … i simply want the customer to approve, deny, or approve with changes. No adding doodles etc to the proof.

Integrating this into wordpress would be a bonus, but not required.

I whipped this up in a few minutes:

http://tf.dtbaker.com.au/simple_approval_system/?name=sample_project

Is this sort of what you are after (ignoring the crappy design and missing features) ?

I just wanted to let you know you can make your client an “Approver” only on those jpegs. This means they only have to make a decision and won’t be able to add any comments.

Anthony
CTO

@dtbaker … yes, but no. And maybe it’s just the lack of styling.

Rather than thumbnails, i want the proofs listed in one column (about 600px wide max) with “approve proof” and “request changes” below each proof. (maybe a thumbs up / thumbs down icon)

In MOST cases, clients will be approving a single image, i do however want the option for multiple designs at one time.

When the client clicks “approve” i want them to have to confirm their answer (so they can’t say oops, i hit the wrong button) … if they “request changes” i would like a comment box to appear (ajax?) directly beneath so they can tell us what’s wrong. If an image is approved, it would be neat to have a transparent green overlay with a thumbs up over that particular proof, and red transparent overlay with a thumbs down if rejected.

Even though multiple proofs might be on one page, i want them to submit each decision individually rather than one submit button at the end of the page.

I know i’m getting “picky” but it’s just what i see working for my business. I know the gallery style may be a better development option as i feel it would appeal to photographers, and appeal to a larger audience.

@anthonyproofhq … Did you join just to comment on this ? You have a great product, but i want something self hosted.

@dtbaker ... yes, but no. And maybe it's just the lack of styling.

Rather than thumbnails, i want the proofs listed in one column (about 600px wide max) with “approve proof” and “request changes” below each proof. (maybe a thumbs up / thumbs down icon)

In MOST cases, clients will be approving a single image, i do however want the option for multiple designs at one time.

When the client clicks “approve” i want them to have to confirm their answer (so they can’t say oops, i hit the wrong button) … if they “request changes” i would like a comment box to appear (ajax?) directly beneath so they can tell us what’s wrong. If an image is approved, it would be neat to have a transparent green overlay with a thumbs up over that particular proof, and red transparent overlay with a thumbs down if rejected.

Even though multiple proofs might be on one page, i want them to submit each decision individually rather than one submit button at the end of the page.

I know i’m getting “picky” but it’s just what i see working for my business. I know the gallery style may be a better development option as i feel it would appeal to photographers, and appeal to a larger audience.

Sounds easy. Are you able to provide a graphical mockup of the page (ie: buttons, colors, etc…) because as you can see I can not design :slight_smile:

If you can provide a design, I can do the coding for $100USD. Shoot me an email via my profile page if you are interested.

Hello Folks. An online Search led me to this thread. Did you guys ever come up with a system. It sounds very close to what I need. Please help.

@trinimommy
Sounds Good for me,Just shoot me an email from my Profle Page.

Hey I am looking to purchase this module for magento if anyone has created it please email me
zulfequar.memon at gmail dot com

Im looking for this as well for Magento…but it does not have to be integrated…most proofs that I get come in a few minutes of placing my print order…

thank you,
lesko