Newspaper Theme, tagDiv Mobile, AMP issues

Hi,

I don’t know if this is the right place for this, however since I cannot access tagDiv support forums, it is my only choice…

I am having issues with tagDiv Mobile, whenever it’s activated and I attempt to reload the page on mobile it causes database crash, one of the reasons is, exceeding RAM capacity, although I have made changes in wp-config and php.ini files. That also happens even with the Mobile + AMP option selected in the theme panel, when I try t run it only with AMP the site is all scrambled… Scans from AMP have shown over 200 validation errors with the tagDiv Composer, Opt-in-builder and cloud library. The scan returns fail, when tagDiv Mobile is activated.

So far, I have reinstalled WordPress, deleted and reinstalled all the plugins, I have installed WP-Super_Cache, with all the necessary changes in the .htaccess file, nothing seems to solve the issue…

These are some of the warning from the degub log:

``
[28-Jul-2022 14:01:13 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tdc_start_error_handler() (previously declared in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/td-composer/td-composer.php:94) in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/td-composer-/td-composer.php on line 91
[28-Jul-2022 14:01:14 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tdc_start_error_handler() (previously declared in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/td-composer/td-composer.php:94) in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/td-composer-/td-composer.php on line 91
[28-Jul-2022 14:01:14 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tdc_start_error_handler() (previously declared in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/td-composer/td-composer.php:94) in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/td-composer-/td-composer.php on line 91
[28-Jul-2022 14:03:40 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Undefined constant “TDSP_THEME_PATH” in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/td-composer/td-composer.php:214
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(307): tdc_template_include()
#1 /var/www/html/wp-includes/plugin.php(191): WP_Hook->apply_filters()
#2 /var/www/html/wp-includes/template-loader.php(104): apply_filters()
#3 /var/www/html/wp-blog-header.php(19): require_once(‘…’)
#4 /var/www/html/index.php(17): require(‘…’)
#5 {main}
thrown in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/td-composer/td-composer.php on line 214

[29-Jul-2022 00:21:53 UTC] PHP Warning: Undefined array key “HTTP_HOST” in /var/www/html/wp-includes/ms-settings.php on line 57
[29-Jul-2022 00:21:53 UTC] PHP Warning: Undefined array key “HTTP_HOST” in /var/www/html/wp-content/themes/Newspaper/functions.php on line 48
[29-Jul-2022 00:21:53 UTC] PHP Warning: Undefined array key “host” in /var/www/html/wp-includes/canonical.php on line 687
[29-Jul-2022 00:21:53 UTC] PHP Warning: Undefined array key “host” in /var/www/html/wp-includes/canonical.php on line 696
[29-Jul-2022 00:21:53 UTC] PHP Warning: Undefined array key “host” in /var/www/html/wp-includes/canonical.php on line 699
[29-Jul-2022 00:59:02 UTC] PHP Warning: Undefined array key “HTTP_HOST” in /var/www/html/wp-includes/ms-settings.php on line 57
[29-Jul-2022 00:59:02 UTC] PHP Warning: Undefined array key “HTTP_HOST” in /var/www/html/wp-content/themes/Newspaper/functions.php on line 48
[29-Jul-2022 00:59:02 UTC] PHP Warning: Undefined array key “host” in /var/www/html/wp-includes/canonical.php on line 687
[29-Jul-2022 00:59:02 UTC] PHP Warning: Undefined array key “host” in /var/www/html/wp-includes/canonical.php on line 696
[29-Jul-2022 00:59:02 UTC] PHP Warning: Undefined array key “host” in /var/www/html/wp-includes/canonical.php on line 699``

Hi,

The support forum is always accessible to anyone that created an account. However, in this case it will require an investigation of this issue that is happening on your website. So I suggest sending us an email at contact@tagdiv.com and there please provide a link to the website, admin login, also access to cPanel or similar. Let us know, we will try to help.

Regards, Simion C.

1 Like