Need Wordpress theme developer as a partner

Hello,

I am a front-end web designer and UI expert. I have some PSD and HTML templates in Themeforest. I also do freelancing jobs in marketplace. I have intermediate skills in Wordpress. So, I can cooperate you.

I need a professional wordpress developer who can do Blog, Multipurpose business WordPress theme. We can share profit by agreement.

Who is there?

Hello

I am Interested to work with you.

Do you have any wordpress item in themeforest? Can I see your portfolio?

Please share your portfolio so first I can see it first.

Thank you for your interest. Let’s have a look the HTML item http://w3helps.com/tf/kubiz/

Thank you for your interest. What is your skype id?

It’s nilanjan.banerjee7 . Please provide your profile url

HI There !

I am a certified and professional wordpress theme developer with great experience and skills set to achieve great results from market (themeforest)

till now i have created more than 6 dozen themes for clients and customers. Also i have my own themes available at themeforest. Please share complete details of your requirements.

We can have a joint venture on wordpress themes after having a detailed discussion.

> Please patch up via email. I am available for discussion

Your plugins are excellent. So, if I give you HTML version, will you able to make full wordpress theme ?

Thank you for appreciating my work…

Yes off course i have got great expertise and skills set in in converting to a wordpress theme…

if it’s a paid project then i will put in my max efforts and will deliver within a few weeks. If you want me to work on it as a joint venture and later i upload under my name through my theme forest profile then i can also do it for you…

Please start further discussion so we can get started.

What is your skype id?

expertazhar