Need programmer for customization of Sabai Directory plugin

Hello,
Looking for a programmer to do customization for Sabai Directory plugin.
I’d like to have a repeater field where an owner of a listing can select other members ()Example: pick other related directory business or partners).
I’d like this to be searchable so you don’t have to pick from a giant list (start typing name and member comes up - there are over 500 members).
I’d also like the repeater to have option for picking a member or making a custom link (title and URL).
The end result would be a list of titles and links (some members and some external links).

Also… the Sabai Directory plugin uses custom database tables for the dirtectory.
If it used a custom post type I could have done this with Advanced Custom Fields myself.
Another option would be for a programmer to make the directory member listing sync with a custom post type - I could then use ACF for additional fields and mods later on.

I can provide some paid support. Please, contact me me and we can discuss the details.
https://studio.envato.com/users/ki-themes

Hi,

I can surely do this. Please PM me if you still looking for someone who can do any kind of customizations on your website.

Regards,
Kax