My Wordpress theme got Hard rejected without mentioning any reason

I had submitted my WordPress theme on theme forest. Today i received an email from reviewer that theme is Hard rejected . Before submitting theme i have tested everything and there was not any error. Reviewer just mentioned some screen shots of dummy text i used in my theme if the the dummy text was an issue then they should say remove the lorum ipsum and use proper content. Please help me where i did a mistake .

He is the reviewer comments

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Property Listing Pro - Real Estate WordPress Theme” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

Here is the comment from your Envato Quality team reviewer:

I am afraid this item is pretty poor and quite far from prime ready. It would undoubtedly take a considerable amount of work to get it to a point where we would consider going further with a full review. So I am afraid I will have to hard reject it on this instance.

Here is my theme demo

Thanks

Was unable to see the theme.

Same here.

Your demo doesn’t load but I will comment based on the screenshots
1 - Typography hierarchy your blog posts heading, paragraph and meta are all the same color and hard to read.you need to make all of those elements stand from each other.
2 - Your contact form submit button could be align center or left.
3 - Again typography hierarchy + spacing problem + visual design problems
4 - Duplicated content on your footer “quick links” heading is duplicated twice