My theme is getting hard reject and I don't know why.

Hello,

Please help, I have created a WordPress theme and Envato Check plugin is returning few warnings, but nothing critical.

And I got hard rejected twice now, and second time I got a message that says: Do not resubmit hard rejected items without major improvements!

And now I’m stuck I don’t know what to improve and I don’t want to test my luck with resubmitting again and again.

If anybody have some suggestion what’s working, feel free to say, anything can help.

Best, Alex.

You have done a good job but envato themeforest are getting more high quality & aesthetic design at WordPress category.

Thank you so much for help.

Hmm ok, I will try to improve few stuff. But I must say that I can find a lot of new themes that have a lot less quality in design and aesthetic.

1 Like

Envato review team well know or select that which one is more aesthetic or quality full.

Ok, Thanks a lot for help. :slightly_smiling_face:

Can you post some example of other themes that have less quality design than your?

Please don’t call out other items or authors

1 Like

Hi, I will not call out other authors or items. :slight_smile:
But thanks to everybody for participating.

Hi @Schiocco

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying that my theme is perfect and it has the best design in the world. But we must agree that not all themes on themeforest look great. Maybe these are my personal preferences.

By the way, I like your themes, very nice and clean design. :slight_smile:

Thanks again for showing interest.

I agree. There is some theme that it’s clearly below the standards, but from last 3-5 months very few themes. Almost every theme now is really good. I asked some example due I’m curious and I understanding that the quality of design it’s really subjective.