My HTML template is rejected - reason stated as "item not met quality standard" - feedback required

Hi Guys,

I have developed a HTML template with bootstrap, which I have done from scratch and not copied from any sites.

The item got rejected and the reason stated as “item not met quality standard”.

My demo URL is http://www.ulearnpro.com/ , please advice…

Reply from reviewer

Hi Mohamed Yahya,

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “ULEARN” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice:

Visit our forums and ask fellow authors for feedback. Our helpful community will be glad to lend a hand.

Check out this Help Center article to understand why and how items get rejected.

Remember you can get help, in the form of tutorials or skilled professionals, on Envato Tuts+ and Envato Studio.

We hope to see a new submission from you soon!

All the best!

Envato Quality team

Still have questions? Contact our Help Center.

Regards,
S. Mohamed Yahya

Hi,

I have see your item. That’s true its not ready for Envato Themeforest you item looks like as a practice/basic level you need to more improve your design & Item quality.

Study & Research about themeforest quality standard.

Thanks

Thanks for your very quick response.

Please list some examples, which need to be modified. Because I am basically a back end developer, would like to become a full stack developer, for which created a basic template to improve my UI skills…

I would like to say there is no alternative to know the Market standard first. Please study more on trending Items of this market. You have to provide best UI, have to put some premium design. Please study more on trending Items of this market released within the last 6 months.

Hi there:

Your design is very basic. you need learn more for approved themeforest.

Regards (happy christmas).
JeriTeam.

Compare your item quality with latest works on themeforest. You can see that your design is very basic. You must study hard. Hope your next works will approve :slight_smile:

1 Like