My First Theme Has Been Approved!!!

Hey all,
After months of agony and sleepless nights we finally approved our theme!

Want to say big thanks to this great forum, especially @LSVRthemes @ki-themes @FWDesign @charlie4282
And special thanks to my friend Dough @123Simples , he opened my eyes on design.

Everyone who can’t approve their items don’t give up!!!

8 Likes

Very nice. I am glad you won this battle, I know is a very hard one.

Good luck with sales!!!

1 Like

Thanks a lot!!!

Congratulations mate and full success! :clap::clap::clap:
Please kindly remove your item link from your post before the moderators do as self promotion is forbidden on the forum.

Best Regards and best of luck with sales!

1 Like

Oh, sorry, I didn’t think about it. Thanks!

Wow congratulations, it must feel great!!

1 Like

Thanks!!!

I got a soft rejected more than once. I almost lost hope, but your success gave me more hope. Congratulations and thank you

1 Like

Thanks! Glad to hear it, it is my second upload, first got 9 soft rejects and I gave up.
After I tried to learn more about web design and then I felt that I’m ready to create a new theme.

1 Like

Today i got my 7 rejected :joy: but i will never give up

1 Like

Congrats! Cool stuff. Now take some rest and onwards to the next one:)

Thanks a lot!!! :blush:

@MaitreArt excellent news my friend so glad you got accepted with this theme. Best wishes Doug without the H LOL :slight_smile:

Thanks, Dough! Really appreciate your advices, it helped me out to reach and improve my skills!

1 Like

Congrats! Well theme.

1 Like

Thanks!!!

Sorry to say, but in my opinion, it should be hard rejected. But it’s only my opinion.
There are a lot of issues, aesthetic is bad, spaces, typography.

1 Like

@VBinnovatives

You should post your comments in a new topic and ask for reviews, instead of hijacking someone elses topic when they are celebrating their theme approval.

Sorry , post withdrawn from my side

1 Like

Congrats!
Remember this amazing feeling and keep doing great job :+1::tada::tada::tada:

1 Like