My first rocket badge and Popular file!!!!

Hooray!!! Today iā€™m pleasantly surprised that i had received my first rocket badge the best seller of the week!!! :rocket: . And I left quite a bit to my first 100 sales !!! Iā€™m in seventh heaven! :slight_smile: Thanks to envato team and all my customers !!!

18 Likes

Congrats and keep the good work :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations :wink:

1 Like

You are definitely on a good roll my friend. Keep up the good work :grinning:

1 Like

Congrats man! :smile:

1 Like

Congrats! :tada:
Keep it up!

1 Like

Thank you all!!! Just now I saw a track in the POPULAR !!! I am extremely happy !!! Damn, and all shops are closed that to celebrate it :slight_smile:

You are blowing it up!

1 Like

congrats! Great boost!

1 Like

Yeeeeaaaaaaaaa!! Congrats mate!!!

1 Like

Well done, congratulations! It is just a beginning)

1 Like

Congratulations, Synthezx! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats! Great achievement!

1 Like

You deserve the boost, my friend! Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations, Synthezx! :blush:

1 Like

Im just looking at you and seeing you so happy, makes me happy too because i know when i reach some goal and some things getting BIG in my life i just react like you and everyone does too :smile: Im very glad for your success, you are talented guy and you diserved the boost! Congratulations friend! :smile:

1 Like

You guys are so gives me confidence !!! Thank you for your support and kind words !!! :gift: But we must continue to work !! In my music I put all efforts that I still have :))) But I am a fan of writing new music and willing to do without sleep :slight_smile: :ambulance: :grinning: Thank you all again and again!!!

congrats , really huge achievement :wink:

1 Like