My 6th Logo get rejected and I don't know why??

Hi Guys, this is my 6th logo design that I want it to sell in Graphicriver and its get rejected, I followed all the upload instructions, can any one give me an advice on that please to solve this problem,

Thank you so much for your help
Ismail

Hi!
As for me, it’s hard to understand what is this. I see the microphone. But what is the second icon? Is it a bubble? Or is it a microphone stand? It’s hard to understand. I don’t see a clear holistic idea in this image. Maybe this is the problem.
The presentation doesn’t seem very attractive. It is always more pleasant for the eye when the logo is placed on a real business card (mock up).

1 Like

Thanks for your response Romlam, for the first Icon it means the microphone and the 2nd it’s mean a message bubble or icon, is there something I can follow to make sure my next logo didn’t get regected?

Thank you so much
Ismail

Unfortunately there’s no definitive guide to making good logos that will be accepted. What you do need is a solid understanding of the fundamentals of design, the ability to put your ideas into practice, knowledge on current trends, and a ton of practice.

1 Like

Ok XioxGraphix, Thank you so much for your relpy and your help, God bless you

Thank you
Ismail