I am loocking Multiole office assets inventory management system
with the following features
- Grant administrative privileges to management staff with varying access levels based on jurisdiction.
- Track the movement of items from one location to another and provide information on their current location.
- Record the condition of items.
- Include details about the cost, maintenance cost, and duration of each item.
- Identify the person in charge of each item.
- State the current usage status of each item.
- Monitor the expiration status of items.
- Assign a unique code and QR code to each item for easy identification.
- Capture and store photos and videos of each item.
- Maintain files containing information such as receipts, manuals, authorization letters, MOUs, etc., related to each item.
- Specify the durability and nature (perishable/consumable) of each item.
- Allow users to search for items based on their location on a map.
- Generate reports on various aspects of the items.