Your Username: agungmegaiswara
Your Real Name: Agung Mega Iswara
Country where you live: Indonesia
Who Made the Project: Myself
Name(s) AND Link(s) of Envato item(s) used: Basel - Responsive eCommerce Theme
Title of Project: Coffees Trade - Home to the Best Indonesian Coffees
Link / URL to Project: https://www.coffees.trade
Screenshot of Project:

About the Project: Before developing this website, I did not know anything about wordpress and website development. So, I wanted to search a very easy to develop theme to begin with. After a long and intensive research about the best theme I could begin, I found that Themeforest have a very rich collections of themes. I bought many themes in themeforest and I had found that the Basel Theme really suited my need. Their support is also the most helpful I have worked with. After 2 months of full development and product design (the packaging design and copywritting), the coffees.trade coffee online store is born.
I was impressed by how well the theme handles my needs, especially the quickshop feature, eventhough it is simple but I really like it to make shopping experience quicker and better.
From having no knowledge at all about wordpress to successfully made this website, I think I should also thank to the support of Xtemos Studio the original developer of the Basel Theme. They are so helpful, they even help me to solve problems not related to the theme.
Last but not least, I would also like to thank Envato for giving us a place where we could get awesome themes. Maybe, without Envato I would never make a good website.