Looking For Social Media Account Tracking Script or Plugin

Hi Everyone,

I have been looking for a script and haven’t been able to locate exactly what I need so I am hoping someone here will know of one that will work to fit my needs.

I am looking for a script or WP Plugin that I can install on a website of mine (subdomain or subfolder preferred but not required) to keep track of my social accounts on Twitter, Facebook and Google+.

I want to be able to see the posts from a couple dozen social accounts of mine all in one place. I am wanting to be able to just check it once a day or so to make sure my auto-posts are being posted. I have a couple dozen social accounts that I want to keep track of.

I would prefer it to allow/be able to have things organized into some kind of sections for each account and not just a random wall that I have to spend a lot of time figuring out what goes to which account.

I would prefer to buy a php script or WP plugin to do the job instead of paying for a service. I would also prefer something that is easy to see, follow, track, etc. and do it without a need for any kind of authorization key, etc.

I am not a well versed social pro, I know the basics and maybe a bit more. I am sure there is something out there, I just can’t find it.

All help and input is greatly appreciated.

Hey, I can help you with that plugin. Contact me on: mehtiyevmehti@yahoo.com so we can discuss about it. Looking forward for your reply.

Cheers
Mehti M.