Looking for a Gutenberg Native Theme

Looking for a Gutenberg “native” theme, that is, one that was developed after Gutenberg. It is for a an attorney/lawyer page but needs to have an e-commerce component. Any recommendations?

Thanks! Although this one that is actually on the link you sent, and which is the best seller, says that it is not “Gutenberg Optimized”: https://themeforest.net/item/ekko-multipurpose-wordpress-theme-with-page-builder/23714045 I don’t know why.

Try this search query, all these should be optimized for Gutenberg and up to date

1 Like

Thanks! I have this pending credit for this theme which I never used, as shown on the receipt attached. How can I use it for a new purchase?

WordPress - Tema Lawyer & Attorney 2016-09 $59 Recibo PENDIENTE CREDITO.pdf (80.3 KB)

That looks just like a license to a theme you’ve purchased few years ago. Nothing to do with any sort of credit.

But I never used the theme, so back then I was told by Envato that I would get a credit.

WordPress - Tema Lawyer & Attorney 2016-09 $59 Recibo PENDIENTE CREDITO.pdf (80.3 KB)

3119_2.jpeg

(Attachment favicon.ico is missing)

themeforest.png

Here is a JPG version, attached.

Unfortunately some attachments in your email message to [“envato+1a8045e297868300eec06e581e2e2c69@discoursemail.com”] (titled Re: [Envato Forums] [Envato Customers/Looking For] Looking for a Gutenberg Native Theme) were rejected.

Details:
favicon.ico: Sorry, the file you are trying to upload is not authorized (authorized extensions: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, svg, pdf).

If you believe this is an error, contact a staff member.

But I never used the theme, so back then I was told by Envato that I would get a credit.

Thanks! I have this pending credit for this theme which I never used, as shown on the receipt attached. How can I use it for a new purchase?

< WordPress - Tema Lawyer & Attorney 2016-09 $59 Recibo PENDIENTE CREDITO.pdf>

• |

<3119_2.jpeg>

> LSVRthemes
May 10

This is better search query, all these should be optimized for Gutenberg and up to date

<favicon.ico>

ThemeForest

<themeforest.png>

Yes Website Templates compatible with WooCommerce

Get 68 yes website templates compatible with WooCommerce. All created by our Global Community of independent Web Designers and Developers.

Got to remove the purchase code info in that pic

That is a license (to use the theme) it’s not a credit note

Well, this document certainly doesn’t prove existence of any credit on your account. Unless you specifically asked and was granted the refund, not using the theme won’t lead to you getting a credit back. If you 100% sure you had a money credited under your Envato account, then get in touch with the Envato Help. You won’t get help in such matter in this forum.

Why don´t you forward me the email or contact form for Envato Help???