Looking for a Front-End Developer (Long-Term)

Hi,

We (aThemes) are looking for a front-end developer to help us with making design changes to our website as well as converting PSDs to HTML as part of the theme creation process.

These are the must-have skills:

• HTML5
  • CSS3
  • jQuery
  • Responsive design
  • Bootstrap 3/4
  • Turning PSDs into working interfaces
  • An eye for detail

Your HTML should be up the standard of templates accepted on ThemeForest. Ideally you will have approved templates you can show us.

Bonus points if you have a strong sense of UI/UX, know PHP/WordPress, and/or have experience with WordPress theme development.

If you’re interested shoot me a message on here or email me on charlie[at]athemes.com or add me on Skype as livingston.charlie

Charlie

Hi Charlie,

I am looking forward to collaborate.

Just sent you request on skype.

Hi Charlie,

I have 7+ years hands on experience in Front end Development, and 30 templates on Themeforest, just sent you my portfolio from gmail and skype request.

Looking forward to hear back.

Best Regards

Kashif Hussain

hi, I have lot of approved html and one psd approved. I am expert on HTML5, CSS3, JAVASCRIPT, JQUERY, RESPONSIVE DESIGN, BOOTSTRAP, SASS/SCSS etc. I can do psd to html very good. i am very much interested to work for u. contact with me by email: zamanaftab004@gmail.com and skype: aftabzaman1.