Front End Developer (PSD to HTML)

freelancer
themeforest
codecanyon

Hi guys,

We (aThemes) are looking for a front end dev who can turn PSDs into pixel-perfect, responsive, well-coded HTML templates that we will in turn convert to WordPress themes.

You will also be responsible for any front end work needed on athemes.com (re-designs etc).

This will initially be a part time position as and when we have work, but hopefully over time it will grow. We want you to become part of the team, and will include you as much as we can in what we do.

About aThemes

aThemes (athemes.com) is a growing WordPress theme shop best known for our Sydney theme which is one of the most popular free themes on WordPress.org. We now have a collection of 7 premium and 19 free themes. There are a team of 7 people behind aThemes, including me (Charlie).

Skills & Requirements

• A minimum of 1 year of experience with front end development
  • Exceptional HTML5, responsive CSS3, Javascript and jQuery development skills
  • Experience with PSD to HTML conversions
  • Experience with cross browser compatibility
  • Experience with mobile/responsive design
  • Familiarity with Bootstrap (latest version)
  • Strong attention to detail. Your code will be used by thousands of people
  • Good English

Nice to have

• Familiarity with WordPress and WordPress theme development
  • Extensive jQuery
  • Extensive PHP experience
  • Experience in developing WordPress themes and/or plugins
  • Knowledge of advanced front end optimisation techniques

If you’d like to join our team as a front end developer then message me on here with your resume, portfolio and tell me how your experience and knowledge will help us grow together. Also please let me know your salary (hourly rate) expectations.

Charlie

Interested in fixed price for the project?

Interested as well. Fixed price per project/hour or salary?

Hi,

What do you think about a collaborataion that allow you to create HTML templates AUTOMATICALLY ready for WordPress by use Framework Y? With this framework I create only the HTML template, I sell it on Themeforest, then in about 4-5 days I complete the WordPress version (my themes have 130+ pages) and sell also the WordPress version on Themeforest. Minimum work for maximum result.

Federico

Yes, we are interested, we have done my PSD to HTML.

What is your preference, hourly, monthly fixed salary or project wise.

If you are interested you can add me to your SKYPE: “adnanitech”

Email: support@jkthemes.com

Yes, I am ready. We can discuss more details in private messages.