(Locked) AE presets to Premiere

Can i somehow convert AE presets to Premiere presets? I am trying for a month now and no luck… A lot of customers would like my presets for Premiere also but i just can’t do the trick :confused:

from what I know, you can’t. I’m very good with Premiere, and would love to see them implemented as well.

what very few people know is that almost all the effects of AE works in Premiere.
Copy all FX from AE plugin folder and paste them PP plugin folder.

flashato said

what very few people know is that almost all the effects of AE works in Premiere.

Thanks man! And congratz for Golder Paw! :smiley:

flashato said

Well I “play” with Premiere for about 5 years now… and didnt knew that. Thanks Flashato for sharing this with us :slight_smile:

As far as i know Premiere, you can’t save more than one effect as preset, as you do in After Effects. You can save single effect presets only in Premiere…

flashato said

Man thank you so much!!!

Daniel_R said
flashato said

Man thank you so much!!!

glad to help kid ! ;)

hi, I am work whit FC how I use this

Final Cut will not allow you to use adobe effects, but FC will do something that Premiere doesn’t.
In FC you can apply a group of effect to a clip, and save this group of effect as a preset.
Let say you apply hue and sat,level,tint, you can select the 3 effects and save as a group in order to use them again (like save animation preset in AE) Hope that s help :slight_smile:

flashato said

Hello,
I see these foolders in my AE Plug-In foler:

Effects, Extensions, Format, Keyframe, Optical Flares

Do I copy them all to my Premiere Pro Plug-In folder? I tried that but I still cannot import AE effects to my Premiere Pro CS5.

Please help, thank you.

hello coupe,
when i wrote the post I was using cs3, if I m not wrong it doesn’t work on CS5+ :frowning:

Daniel_R said

from what I know, you can’t. I’m very good with Premiere, and would love to see them implemented as well.

Since you are good in premiere… Do you know where can I find premiere projects…I need some Photo Slideshows for weddings.
Thanx in advance
Cesar

This is a very old thread and Daniel is not visiting this site that regularly so i don’t think he will answer…
And we can’t tell you where to buy Project Files for Premiere because that is talking about competitor sites since it’s not allowed.

Locked for being old (2 years) and talking about competitor site.