Licence WPBakery

Hello,
I bought the BERG template yesterday, and I can’t find the key or license to activate the WPBakery text editor plugin … Thank you in advance

Charlotte

Please read this:

thank you for your reply :blush:
So I would have to send an email to the author of the template to find out more I think …

You can’t activate the license for the bundled plugins, author won’t help you with that. But if you want to activate the license because you want to update the plugin, then you yes, you should contact the author and ask him if he provides the latest version of that plugin.

Theme Bundled plugins do not have their own licenses (purchase code). This means they cannot be activated mean registered for updates. So you can safely ignore any plugin activation/registration messages and Theme Bundled plugin will work fine for you.

All bundled plugins update responsibility is the theme’s author. Just always download the theme latest version to get latest update plugins and update bundled plugin manually.

Hi there,
I am working on my website using a Hyper X theme since few years. Recently, I got several problems and can not use WP Bakery (which was include in theme) anymore. It says " Please your copy of the Ultimate Addons for WPBakery Page Builder"
When I try, it’s not working, saying that my licence code is not valid.

How can I do ?

Thanks for your help !

Hi Audrey. I have the same problem. Did you get to sort yours?
Thanks.