Level 3 , Funk Yeah !!!!

This has been long journey for me, but paw nubmer 3 i finally here !
Ok I haven’t start this stock thing the same day I created my profile , but this is harder than it looks ! :slight_smile:
Let’s say I started in first or secound week of ocotber , 62 uploaded tracks , 54 sales…
Maybe I shouldn’t create so mouch cinematic or epic music , and I should focus on corporate and cheerful melodies , but it doesn’t matter , the only thing that matters now i paw number 4 !!!

Just keep on working guys and soon we’ll all have benefits from Audio Jungle and Envato !!!

Wish you the best !!!

Fanki Mankiz Production

8 Likes

Congratulations!next will be level 4 in no time :smile:

Yeah! Keep climbing! :smile:

(I’m 8$ away from beer number 2… I mean, paw number 2; thank you for this gif, it will help me reach my goal faster :wink: )

Congrats :slight_smile:

Congratulations! :tada:
I love your Catch me if you like me Awesome back vocals ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats! Like your profile pics an epics.:boom:

1 Like

Congratulations! :smiley: I’ll be there soon :relaxed:

1 Like

Congratulations :wink:

1 Like

Congrats! :tada:

1 Like

Congratulations!!

1 Like

Awesome job Franki! Will and I over here love your style. So happy to hear you’re at Paw Level 4. Keep uploading!
-Avery

1 Like

Congrats, your music sounds really cool, with a bit of promo you are going to sell a lot more.

1 Like

Level 3 congratulations!!! Create material that sells, you don’t have to follow molds if you found something that works!

1 Like

Awesome achievement, my friend!!! Congratulations!!! :smile:

1 Like

Thanks dude ! Your porfolio is awesome !

More sales , more beer ! It’s that simple ! It’s imoportant to be motivated all the time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cheers dude !

@FirstNote, @WildKittyTunes, @AASMusicWorks, @ForgottenDawn, @MyMusicID, @MorningLightMusic, @SoundColors, @ElevateAudio, @avaudio, @SkinnyAtlasMusic, @Luca_Clerici

Thanks a lot guys , your words really mean a lot to me !!!

2 Likes

Your story is a big inspiration to me guys !!! Thanks a lot ! Wish you the best !!!