50 sales and author level 3! Super excited!

Been registered over a year now but i only started uploading my music in October 2015

Envato Market gave me hope that actually soon i could be making music for my full time job! :smile:

here is my profile! :sunny:

6 Likes

Wow, you’ve only been uploading for a few months? And level 3 already? You are one of the lucky ones my friend! Congratulations, good luck and keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Thanks Matty. 33 sales out of my 50 sales are of one track. I guess it’s kind of piece of music people like or need these days. So perhaps I am lucky with this one.

The way i understand audiojungle.net is you need to keep making tracks and hope that every 4th or 10th track will sell “bit more” than only 10 times. I think…

Yeah I saw that, you got lucky with that track. For me, most of my sales came from one logo sound effect, but I’m waiting for one of my tracks to start selling like crazy. It’s just a matter of time! Just keep pumping out quality music and hope for the best…

1 Like

Congrats! :slight_smile:

1 Like

many many congrats mate ! i’m almost there too !

1 Like

Thanks Viktor!:slight_smile:

Thanks Mbr Effects! Good luck!:smile:

1 Like

Congrats, SumaStyle! You’re doing well. Keep up the great work! :wink:

Thanks Auras! I see you are doing not too bad yourself?!? :slight_smile: nice! I guess pumping a lot of quality tracks pays off :smile:

Thanks, SSM. Working hard :slight_smile:

Congrats! :smiley: keep at it.

Congratulations, Keep up the good work… :slight_smile:

Congratulation … and Good luck :smile:

Thanks TFDesign! :slight_smile:

Thanks kodeforest! :slight_smile:

Thanks @ThemeOX ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations!! Keep it up!

cheers @GautamThapar

well done, happy for you :wink: GL