JNews Theme

I just installed the theme JNews - School but the dropdown menu does not work. Still, with all the other templates, such as newspaper unfolds well.

In addition, in the Government Portal template, the main slide (government) does not load as well.

You should contact theme author about that. Use this link (hope that is the right theme which you are using):

2 Likes

Thank you for your prompt response.
I have a regular license and I still have 5 months of support remaining!

1 Like

Besides Author Support you can check the theme documentation hopefully you will get necessary support in documentation.

I also think you should contact to the theme maker from where you go it. Hope you’ll get instant solution.

Thank you for your reactions. I finally contacted the support of the theme. The solution was found as follows:

At the moment, please don’t use Animation 3 because there is an issue that we still investigation. if you forget where the option, Please go to Customizer > JNews : Header Option > Header - Main Menu , in the Main Menu Style section you will find Menu Animation option. Please select animation other than animation 3. Let us know if you have further question.

1 Like