I've had my 100th track approved on Audiojungle!

Since I started my journey as a stock music composer in November last year, I’ve managed to conjure up 100 tracks that AJ think are good enough for the wide world.

All a bit corny I know… but back in the days where I used to be in recruitment/sales I never thought that one day I’d be making a living off what I love doing most, which is making music!

Onwards and upwards and I also wish all the other newcomers and composers continued success in their journeys!

14 Likes

congratulation :partying_face: :partying_face:

1 Like

Congratulations!!

How many tracks it took to reach the point of making a living ? Have you earned any backend P.R.O royalties?

1 Like

Congrats bro. Carry on hard work. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@JASMusicUK Congratulations :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you bro!

So my audiojungle work alone contributes quite a bit, but not all. I earn through other non exclusive libraries and also do a lot of live performance in bands. Plus production work for other artists.

Overall the amount needed for a good living differs from each person and we all have our own journey. The main thing is to stay positive and have the discipline to be a success!

1 Like

Big congrats to you! Great work ethic in such a small amount of time!

2 Likes

Good luck! :tada:

2 Likes

congrats mate !!! keep up the good work !!!

1 Like

Way to go!!!

1 Like

Congrats,man!

1 Like

Thats awesome,Bro!

1 Like

100??

Congratulations, you have bested “the algorithm”!!

Regarding being a seller on AudioJungle.
Would you care to comment about this one stock musician’s experience with Audio Jungle.
I have posted his video down below.

youtube(---------)com/watch?v=mN5wt9bT4TI

PS: Replace the (---------) with a dot (.)

Congrats! Great achievement!:confetti_ball:

1 Like

Good work, pal!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 31 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.