Items getting rejected

Hi,
I want to ask that I have uploaded 2 logos and today I uploaded 1 business card template but all of them got rejected. I think the quality is best and I have done my best work. Can you please guide me what mistake I have done because I can’t understand why I am getting rejected.

Here are the previews

For logo
IMG-20230924-WA0009

For other logo
IMG-20230924-WA0012

For business card

IMG-20230924-WA0018

You need to share the preview image here if you want feedback

Logos and business cards are literally the most competitive and hard to get approved categories that there are now.

Here are the previews

For logo
IMG-20230924-WA0009

For other logo
IMG-20230924-WA0012

For business card

With respect these are no where near the standards for envato.

• The designs are very basic and out dated

• Typography needs significant work in all examples especially the wheels logo and throughout the business card

• The tyre element looks like a free icon/clip art

• There’s no hierarchy or proper spacing on the business card

• Business card icons are stretched

• It’s very odd to have the logo as a prominent feature on both sides of a business card esp in different placement

• In the card previews the info is cropped at the bottom

There’s other authors who are more experienced in this space than us like @DesignSomething but it’s a very very very tough category to be susccessful in and an assumption that because there is less to a logo or card then it’s easier to create when in actual fact it’s much harder as the expectation of originality, attention to detail, and accuracy in design needs to be flawless.

2 Likes

I can see right away that you are a very beginner. And at this level, you have no chance to get approved here. Learn the design fundamentals, improve your skills, and practice for a few years.

1 Like