Item rejection. Feedback

Hey

Today I got mailed that my Item was rejected. It says “The item does not meet our minimum design, animation, and technical requirements. We strive to accept professional quality projects, and unfortunately this submission doesn’t quite meet that criteria.”

Ok alright an further more it says:
“Check out this Help Centre article to understand why and how items get rejected.”

So I did that to see what specific points the reviewer had problems with. But unfortunatly there was just standart answers that doesn’t explain anything in terms of animation, design and technical requirements.

It just tells me to take some time to familiarize myself with the current library and quality levels of popular items before resubmitting.(unfortunately I am not allowed to resubmit. Why is that?)

So that is my Item I submitted: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oC13zHx-aQY

I know that it is very simplistic but it defenitly can hold up with current Items on videohive. Just because it does not rotate 720° in all directions and has a fast paced camera movement to it I think a lot of people would like to buy something that is more calm. It even is build very userfriendly with universal expressions and a control layer.

If you scroll through the item list I can see a lot of projects where even less is going on and they still get approved.

And since envato’s help center does not help at all I am pretty frustrated.

-Jona

It’s really simple. I saw nothing new here. Yes… there are many similar items on VH marketplace. But you should add something new. It should be unique, and not just another brick in the wall. Wish you improve your item and got approval ;^)

Hey romlam thanks for your reply

I totally agree with you. My item is nothing new nothing special but that was not even my goal.

But…Look at that please https://videohive.net/item/clean-logo-reveal-v2/20176802?s_rank=8

And then you see stuff like that gets approven and you lose fate in humanity… :'D ( its not that dramatic but it is just absourd!)

Won’t upload here again

-Jona

Yeah. I was confused, when I saw this project, too