Issue with preview my item on codecanyon iframe

Hello everyone,

I’m facing an issue with previewing my item on CodeCanyon’s iframe. When I click on the preview button, I get an error message saying that my cookies are not secure and have the SameSite attribute set to “None”. I’ve read that this is a new security feature implemented by web browsers, which blocks cookies that are not secure.

I’m using a CodeIgniter/Laravel website, and I’ve already tried adding the “SameSite=None; Secure” attribute to my cookies, but I’m still experiencing the same issue. I’ve also tried updating my Laravel version and using the “fruitcake/laravel-samesite” package, but with no success.

In addition to this issue, I’ve also tried to add an HTML page with a single button to open the demo, but the page is not working.The link to my item is: YouTube Coins - (Media Script + Points System) by php-baker | CodeCanyon and The link to my HTML page is: My Demo Page

I would appreciate it if anyone could help me resolve these issues or provide any suggestions on how to fix them.

Thank you in advance.

A setting of SAMEORIGIN means that the page can only be the source of an iframe if the iframe is hosted on your demo server. This is not the case with CodeCanyon, so browsers will refuse to load it.

To fix this, you must have your hosting remove the X-Frame-Options response header entirely.

1 Like