Is it possible to make a living in your country as a Composer, Mixing Engineer or Producer?

Yeah, it is a huge step. After 4 years of working as a programmer in an international company I left the job and I’m glad I did.

I’m from Georgia (the country). Cost of living is quite low here so now I’m working part time as a translator and also work for a certain YouTube channel, it’s music related so it’s cool. At the same time I’m learning music theory and plan to learn orchestration. As long as I have enough to survive, I don’t want to hurry, I just try to enjoy the process of producing and learning making music. Lately AJ rejects my tracks but that’s OK. Every other stock music site approved almost all of my tracks but those tracks don’t sell, so I’m just taking my time.

Btw, my part-time projects have nothing to do with my country, both of my employers are from abroad which is why I love the internet.

1 Like

Representando a los ponchazos! :raised_hands: :joy:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing your story. Internet is incredible and Envato is helping a lot of us to make our dreams come true by making music for a living. Certainly is not always enough so freelance stuff is always welcome

Checked some photos and facts about Georgia, you guys seem to have a long story, I ll investigate a little more :slight_smile:

1 Like