Introducing Item Switcher...

Thanks Dany. Enjoy :slight_smile:

Hi!

i have a thought:

anybody who want to make this wonderful script better can post a complete script with modifications made and changelog and a mod could update the first post (if he wants :P).

What do you guys think?

p.s. i can help with the coding part (I’m a terrible designer :P) if you give me your ideas
So far i want to make the following changes:

• Option to insert links for different color schemes
  • Add an optional dropdown div in which anyone could insert their theme option
  • Add buttons for other versions of the theme (psd,html,wordpress,Joomla)
  • If anyone wants : add a database and admin panel for easy management
Best regards, Stefan

@zauan Its my thread :slight_smile: No updating without my permission :slight_smile:

May the God bless you for this my friend.

Just letting you know sales have increased after I implemented this on my previews. Id recommend you use this or create one of your own, it really helps.

I didn’t think it was so easy using this. Thanks again!

Am I the only one that the themeforest bar doesn’t get removed for him?! :S

Bluz said

Solved.

For some reason I can’t get a different height working. I tried to make the bar at the top 55px, set the iframe top margin to 55px, but I get a white bar below the iframe thats about 10px and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to remove it? It’s like the bar at the top HAS to be 60px. Anyway to fix this?

Cant you just increase it until it fits?

How about item switcher for site templates :slight_smile: do you have one like that?

mabuc said

How about item switcher for site templates :slight_smile: do you have one like that?

It works for every item hosted on your own server. Site templates work :slight_smile:

ThemeProvince said
mabuc said

It works for every item hosted on your own server.

oh sorry I thought its for wp themes only… is it ok to modify some elements? like removing the remove frame link? do you allow that? DOWNLOADING now… thanks for this

You can do anything but resell it.

ThemeProvince said

Cant you just increase it until it fits?

Not sure what you mean? I changed heights, padding, etc, just decided to go with 60px instead,

Bluz said
Bluz said

Solved.

I just installed it for my themes, but the themeforest bar would not go:
http://themeforest.net/item/subtle-portfolio-business-enterprise/full_screen_preview/276055

turkhitbox said

I just installed it for my themes, but the themeforest bar would not go:
http://themeforest.net/item/subtle-portfolio-business-enterprise/full_screen_preview/276055

You need to link to the redirect.php:
http://themes.example.com/redirect.php?theme=randomtheme

Thanks Eugene, that solved it!

Thanks! It’s really great, just finished adding it to my themes. :slight_smile:

Good stuff, thanks for sharing! =)