Installation failed: Barista - Template

Hi,

I just bought the barista template. I started to install it but this failed on the first try.
I got the message:
“Das Paket konnte nicht installiert werden. Dem Theme fehlt das Stylesheet style.css.”

Means that the package could be installed as the style.css is missing.

can anybody help me with a hint or solution ?
thank you in advance.
regards
Silvano

Hi

Make sure you select the “Installable WordPress file only” option. If you select “All files & documentation”, you will not be able to install this zip as is. Instead unzip the file and then locate the installable theme file within it. Luckily most developers clearly label their files, so it should be pretty easy to find.

you can check this helpful article stylesheet error

Also you can unzip your purchased download (All files & documentation) and check the theme documentation hopefully you will get necessary support in documentation how to install and all necessary help. If you have still problem with the theme then The best way to get the support is Contact your purchased Theme Author.

Contact Author because Item Author are best expert about their Item functionality.

Thanks

1 Like

Thank you very much.

But I got it, even tough that ist nowhere documented, to install not the complete zip file.

Anyway, thank you overmuch for your quick response.

Kind regards

Silvano

1 Like

actually the full main download (All Files & Documentation) contains your installation theme zip, documentation and license folder and you have to install theme zip. Thanks

Thank you,

But actually one little thing.

I made the import successfully. But somehow I missed to import all pictures.

Is there a way to get them into the template after the installation I just made ?

Check it here: www.cafe.bremgarten.ch

Many thanks in advance for a short hint.

Kind regards

Silvano

actually in demo import you will get placeholder instead of original images because of copyright issues. So, now you have to edit the posts/pages and have to set your own images.

Thanks

Many thanks… For sure I’m going to install my own Image.

But at the moment I need to use the Original, so I can see better the Menupositions and other „buttons“.

At the Moment I’m exploring your template anyway and after I will make the setup for my commercial use.

Many thanks

Regards

Silvano

Thanks, but just like to inform thst I am author but I am not your theme author. I like to help forum community and just trying to assist you. Good luck with your website. Thanks

Oke… Yes I see that you are a volunteer.

May you help me to find / install the pictures, so I have a complete Barista template on my site. I got the Sliders, but the picture… ? I can’t find them .

Regards

Silvano

As I mentioned images are copyright issues. May be your theme author can help you.
How to contact an author:

Thanks

Thank you… I’ll do so.

Kind regards

Silvano

Hi, it’s me again where I would like to ask, if this Barista Template would be also available for Joomla.

Kind regards

Silvano

There’s no theme for joomla by that name

Hello once again… :slight_smile:

I have been trying to get in touch with the authors.

Sorry… I don’t find anything for dropping a line to the authors.

Do you know on how to get in touch with some else human `

Thank you in advance.

regards

Silvano

you can check my above reply: ‘How to contact an author’
you can use comments option going to theme details page then comments page and at bottom you will get options to post comments. Thanks