I'm Seeking a WordPress Partner / Service Provider.

Hello Envatopeans!
Anyone with earnest suggestions, please reply.
I’m Seeking a WordPress Partner / Service Provider.
About me; I’m a 51y/o with a creative mind. A current Client described me as an Imagineer of design & marketing. I have 25 yrs of web sales (html/css/aspx) and design. Enough of that! Now I’m preparing a new marketing plan, and it requires a dependable, highly proficient WordPress Service Provider, and I believe this person should be efficient, proficient, and experienced in creating WP Themes. The vast majority of our future task will be creating websites, but I’m adamant that my partner can edit or create part or all of the theme. This person should also be efficient, proficient, and experienced with plug-ins.
If we join forces; I expect for us to agree on our roles. We should have reasonable response times to our communications. We should have a minimum project fee ready to quote to clients. I require no investment of money from you. If you want to have a percentage on any white label resells, then add your investment, that’s what partners do.
Trust me to make sells give me your input on WP and get ready to roll; I already have clients waiting for us to provide a quote.

Feel free to contact to discuss the details

Hi @TaoKing

I am interesting to know more about the partnership. You can connect with me on my Envato Studio profile or my ThemeForest Profile.

Best Regards
Simrandeep Singh

You can contact with me Thanks