I want to do web design - course?

Hi,

Nice to join here.

It is my first post over there and glad to discuss problem because i know that i would get best advice from experts.

I have passed my graduation and want to become career in web design so looking for web design courses to get job after course or any other free resource for web design.

Hi @johnmathewanderson, welcome :slight_smile: By signing up to Envato Tuts+ you’ll get a free 10 day trial. We also offer a ton of free tutorials. You’ll find plenty of beginner content, working up through intermediate, to advanced–just what you need to get started on the road to becoming a professional web designer!

You’ve come to the right place! The Web Design section of Envato Tuts+ is a treasure trove of material for learning web design! Like @ianyates says, you can sign up for a 10 day free trial and watch any course you want.

yup, I also learned web design course from Web Design section of Envato Tuts+, the creative skills helped me a lot. Highly recommended.

you can watch this video : Web Design Tutorials for Web Developers
also if you want a course , you can go here looking for more : Web design

Most of tutorial on Tutplus are only for people who already know how to design but only they need to sharp their designing nails.

There is no any tutorial for completely beginners. I can subscribe If there is tutorial for completely starter.

I’ve watched many tutorials but I really like this one, “Build a Classic Five-Page Website” available right here on Tuts. The instructor does an outstanding job of keeping things simple while using the latest in HTML 5 and CSS 3. Also, it’s up to date and I think a wonderful starting point for anyone wanting to build a simple website. Also, from there you can learn more and really create something awesome.

2 Likes

@kezzbracey will be happy to hear that, thanks @pete_gregory :+1:

2 Likes