I need help picking a license.

Hello everyone, my name is Frank and I have trouble deciding wich license to buy. I am trying to buy a video opener for after effects because I will use it as my intro for my online paid course, is it necessary to buy an extended license??

I wil be selling my course on Udemy.

Thanks in advance to everybody.