I can't change my avatar and homepage image

Hi!

I have a problem, I can’t change my avatar and homepage image.

I Have same situation.

djsukhoi said

I Have same situation.

Finally, I changed my profile a few hours later. You can try later. :)

I’ve been having the problem for days now - anyone figure this out?

A lot of topics about that issue this week, Guys try to upload images using the firefox mozilla browser.

Hope this thread will help :slight_smile:

But there are a lot of thread about that. I mean, it`s time for official response from Envato staff, what is going on with this.

Posted a thread couple days ago, same problem. The problem been around for some time but no matter how many times i would try it would still fail. #envatomarketFAIL

bigtreeisland said

Posted a thread couple days ago, same problem. The problem been around for some time but no matter how many times i would try it would still fail. #envatomarketFAIL

Try that thread from my previous post, may help you :wink:

Cannot upload or change profile images. Nothing seems to work. Tried IE10, Chrome and Opera. I tried a few weeks back still same problem. What to do? Any fix for this?

Hi CRIK0VA

I need help for PSD template Approvel please give suggestion i have upload 3 PSD templates All are rejected. Give some Help

Your Reply is Really Appreciated

Thanks

Just change marketplaces and try again and it will definitely work ! It worked for me. It is a bug in the system but it works with this trick.

1 Like

did you follow the JPEG 590x242 px size for homepage and 80x80 for avatar?
i tried 4 times till i fit my homepage image with this px size, then it works… :slight_smile: