Hungry Grocery Delivery Android App and Delivery Boy App with Interactive Admin Panel

this is to share that I have purchased this script from Envato marketplace. Here is the link Hungry Grocery Delivery Android App and Delivery Boy App with Interactive Admin Panel by cscode_tech

Made changes in the front end and set up a store then launched 1 month ago. We noticed that live orders and categories are being removed from the store. This was a very difficult situation and then we contacted if there are any bugs and flaws in the system. They have completely denied this fact. Which is very normal.

Though, later on we found that there is a code in to the system which is causing the issue.

When I have identified and shared the code to the author they have said that few people are doing fraud and using their single license on multiple servers and so they have placed an script to teach them a lesson.

For my case, I have purchased a single license and using the script on a single website. They have still deleted my orders and categories from the system and denied providing any information on this then.

I know that there are very good developers on Envato marketplace and doing a good job. though this has been a very disappointing experience from this marketplace.